Forbes 30 Under 30 is a annual list that showcases young, smart and disruptive entrepreneurs from a variety of fields.
We at HudUniGames are proud of the young disruptors, innovators and entrepreneurs on the 30 under 30 annual listings. These individuals are changing the world around us. In each of the 15 categories Forbes editors and reporters have worked with expert judges to choose the field’s brightest stars under the age of 30.
Develop 30 under 30 Award – this prestigious international competition are for individuals seen as ones to watch in the Games industry, an award made to the 30 brightest and best professional under the age of thirty.
- 2016/17 – (Gary Lloyd, Ashley Stancill, Jessie Thomson and Oliver Jones)
- 2015/16 – Liz Mercuri and Christie Sandy
- 2014/15 – Sam Read (Liz Mercuri and Gary Lloyd)
- 2013/14 – Ben Hinchcliffe (Sam Read). A winner included Palmer Lucky, founder of Oculus
- 2012/13 – Pete Bottomley (Will Luton)
- 2011/12 – data not available
- 2010/11 – Will Luton
Note: Names in brackets are Honourable Mentions
See more on our own 30 under 30 students, on the List of Awesome page.