The holiday season is upon us!
Here at Canalside Studios, we’ve been working hard preparing our very first Winter Update for Hover Havoc. Now that everything is wrapped up and ready to be left under a tree, Here’s a sneak peak at what’s included!
- A brand new map – Gingerbread Village
- A new game mode – Hoarder
- Two new power-ups – The Stun Gun and the Mechanical Monkey
- A wintry theme throughout the holiday period – Winter themed visuals added to most levels
This update also fixes some minor bugs
Treat yourself this Holiday Season! Take a trip to the festive Gingerbread Village, as tasty as it is deadly. Watch the village crumble as you send your opponents flying into fences, candy canes and snow piles!
In this exciting new game mode, collect more presents than your opponents in order to win. Be careful though! Being knocked out of the arena will cause you to drop a present!
This handy Stun Gun temporarily stuns your foes, leaving them vulnerable!
The Mechanical Monkey smashes his cymbals together, emitting sonic waves which knock your opponents back!
Hover Havoc is now available on Linux, as well as Windows and OS X!
- Added a new level – Gingerbread Village.
- Added a new game mode – Hoarder.
- Added two new weapons – Stun Gun and Mechanical Monkey.
- Added snow piles and snow fall to most levels.
- Optimised file size on disk.
- Fixed a bug that would cause the steering controls to become inverted when not pressing the accelerator.
- Fixed a bug that would prevent the fans on hovercrafts from spinning.
- Fixed a bug that caused some computers to lock up and/or reduce frame rate while in the menu.
But Wait, There’s More!
Hover Havoc is currently 75% off in the Steam Winter Sale. Only £1.75! Grab it while you can!
Click Here to visit the Hover Havoc Steam Page