The international planning competition is a (nearly) biennial event organized in the context of the International Conference on Planning and Scheduling (ICAPS).
The competition has different goals, including, providing an empirical comparison of the state of the art of planning systems, highlighting challenges to the Planning community, proposing new directions for research and new links with other fields of AI, and providing new data sets to be used by the research community as benchmarks.
How to reference the competition?
Vallati, M. and Chrpa, L. and Grzes, M. and McCluskey, T.L. and Roberts, M. and Sanner, S. (2015) The 2014 International Planning Competition: Progress and Trends , AI Magazine. ISSN 0738-4602.
Development Environment System Info Development Environment System WIKI DES ticketing system
- Mailing list
- June 13: Call for Participation available
- June 13: Call for Domains available
- July 13: Competition Rules are now available
Oct, 31, 13: Registration deadline
- Nov, 15, 13: Demo problems, supporting tools
Nov, 15, 13: Domain submission deadline Jan, 17, 14: Planners submission deadline March, 28, 14: Papers submission deadline
- List of Participating Planners
- Competition Domains
- Planners: Logs
- Planners: Source code and Erratum
- Lukas Chrpa, University of Huddersfield, United Kingdom
- Mauro Vallati, University of Huddersfield, United Kingdom
- Lee McCluskey, University of Huddersfield, United Kingdom
The Queensgate Grid The University of Huddersfield